This is an online training with 12 months access
- Prices shown in AUD are approximate and exchange rates will cause price to fluctuate
- Payment is required in USD $447 for 12 months
The Li-FT Pigment Removal Class is the most talked about and highest referred removal class in the industry today. It is detailed, to the point and allows techs to put this knowledge and training straight to work.
This course will teach you how to safely and effectively lighten and remove unwanted pigment/ink for both permanent makeup and body tattoos.
Teryn has been doing removal for over 14 years using both machine and the hand tool method. She incorporates many different techniques depending on the area and the situation. Several years ago, with much trial and error she was the first to developed a very successful technique to remove eyeliner migrations and also to perform what she coined “Emergency Li-FT”.
The ability to perform lightening and removal procedures has become a necessary tool and skill of the PMU artist. With this course you will have the ability and skill set needed to help those who need it most, and there is no better feeling than that.
This class includes but not limited to:
- A Three Hours, Detailed Theory Portion that is all video, NO SLIDES. The theory portion is super engaging, exciting and full of detailed education. You will not fall asleep with our theory portion!
- How and Why Saline Works
- How to properly execute the Circular and Pointillism Movements
- Needles - Liners vs. Shaders
- Needles - How to Inspect Your Needle
- Dark Skin and Hyper-pigmentation
- Pigment Particle Size and How They Affect the Saline Process
- All About Titanium
- How to Remove a Freshly Done Procedure…” Emergency Li-FT”
- Proper Tray Set Up
- Machine Tutorial
- Setting Your Power Box Numbers
- A Full Procedure Video of Teryn Removing a Solid Eyebrow
- A Full Procedure Video of Teryn Removing a Migrated Eyeliner
- Recovery and Discoloration of the Skin
- Client Forms
- Detailed Handout
- Certificate of Attendance
- Membership to our Facebook Support Board